Monday, February 11, 2013

Emma Performs Her First Dance Routine

Last Saturday, Emma's cheer team, the Tornadoes, performed their first dance routine in front of a crowd.  To say the least, it was entertaining to see as a parent.  They had only practiced the routine a few times.  Their squad is made up of all new cheerleaders ranging from ages 4-7.  And their music messed up.  But, we were so proud of her!  She has learned so much and really enjoys cheering with the Upward program.



And probably what makes it even more entertaining is that Walker and Olivia were fighting through most of the video about the phone I was trying to use to record this video.  Walker had been using it when the girls ran out and I had to grab it away from him (although in my defense, I had warned him about 5 times that when they ran out, I needed my phone). And they were also fighting about eating popcorn.  You can actually hear a lot of those conversations in the video.  Oh the joys of siblings!


No comments:

Post a Comment